As international travel becomes increasingly prominent, translation and interpreting services are essential for insurance companies. A combination of easy access to rental vehicles, foreign traffic laws and signs, and just overall confusion can spell disaster in terms of accident probability. Without translation and interpreting services, insurance companies can be in quite the predicament.
Below are the top reason why insurance companies need translators and interpreters.
1. Interpretation and Translation May Be Needed For Duration Of The Process
Interpreters and translators may be needed throughout the entirety a claim. This includes:
- Initial contact with the client;
- Translation of medical reports and assessments, witness statements and affidavits;
- Subsequent client meetings;
- Examination for discovery
To ensure this process runs smoothly, your insurance company needs to have an established translator and interpreter.
2. Accuracy is Essential (Both In Language and Law)
- In a case that requires a foreign language, having a translator with a complete understanding of a language is critical. A mistake could be costly both financially and legally. At Reliance, we offer translation services in more than sixty-seven European, Asian, and African languages.
- You also need an interpreter who understands the law to help eliminate any confusion or misunderstanding. Our interpreters are well known and experienced in the UK courts.
3. Happy Clients Lead To Higher Retention Rates
When clients feel as though they can rely on your insurance company, regardless of the situation, it can spell wonders. Not only will they continue to use your services, but they are more susceptible for referring you to others. On the contrary, not having the proper translation and interpreting resources intact can spell disaster. Ensure the wellbeing of your clients and your company with professional translation and interpreting services from Reliance Translations.